Thanks to all who turn up last night for the first round of the league last night and a special thanks to the marshals who did a great job.
Top points were taken by new comer Alan Geraghty of Yellow Furze who broke out of the first group with Calum Owens on the second lap and stayed away (no first group for you next week lads!). Sean Nolan won the group sprint to take third. The scratch had too much to do!
Tables are now updated.
|Blue Black jersey?
Please see marshalling roster and details. See you all later.
All info about the league can be found via the link:
- There will be 16 league races starting on Tuesday 3rd Sign on location to be announced soon (either Halfords car park or Tara mines car park). Please be there at 6:30 on the first night as registration will take awhile. 7:30 race start.
- Payment will be taken at sign on on the first night.
€50 non club member
€30 club member
€20 under 18’s
€60 cap for families
- Marshalling duties will be shared among riders, everyone must marshal twice according to the roster or arrange cover. No shows will be suspended from racing and have points deducted.
- Rules of the road must be obeyed, any breaches will result in a suspension and have points deducted.
- Race numbers will be provided and must be worn high on your left arm/shoulder or points will not be awarded.
- All riders must wear their club jerseys.
Please use link to view tables and other info
Its that time of the year again!
The club league will start on 3rd May. Last year was a huge success with a large number of riders. This year we will be focusing a lot more on safety for everyone involved, this means we will have to limit the numbers of riders. With this in mind we would like to first invite all club members interested in racing to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Andy Harding) and request a registration form.
The cost for the league as follows:
Under 18’s €20
Club member €30
Non club member €50
You must have at least a limited competition licence to take part, more details to follow.
The results keep rolling in!
Another strong performance from NRC riders today in Kilmessan. After completing Ras Mumhan last weekend in form Johnny Clarke and Stephen Byrne take 7th and 10th respectively in the main race, amazing result with such a strong field out.
Sean Nolan finished 4th in the under 16 race and Brendan McGuinness was 5th in the under 12
Well done lads!
Navan Road Club have had a tremendous start to the racing season particularly in the A2 category. John Murray took 3rd at Ras Naomh Finian, Clonard 5th March. Johnny Clarke taking 3rd and John Kenny 6th in the Boyne GP, Navan 13th March and Ger Dunne who got into the winning break to take 2nd in the sprint at the Lucan GP, Dunsany 19th March. Well done lads, keep it up.