- There will be 16 league races starting on Tuesday 3rd Sign on location to be announced soon (either Halfords car park or Tara mines car park). Please be there at 6:30 on the first night as registration will take awhile. 7:30 race start.
- Payment will be taken at sign on on the first night.
€50 non club member
€30 club member
€20 under 18’s
€60 cap for families
- Marshalling duties will be shared among riders, everyone must marshal twice according to the roster or arrange cover. No shows will be suspended from racing and have points deducted.
- Rules of the road must be obeyed, any breaches will result in a suspension and have points deducted.
- Race numbers will be provided and must be worn high on your left arm/shoulder or points will not be awarded.
- All riders must wear their club jerseys.
Please use link to view tables and other info
Club Meeting this Wednesday 20th April at 8pm in Teach naTeamhrach. All welcome to attend.
NATIONAL YOUTH ACADEMY (LEINSTER) TRAINING DAY, 23rd APRIL, ARKLOW, CO. WICKLOW (SOUTH EAST ROAD CLUB)
Please note that the third National Youth Academy Training day will take place in Arklow, Co. Wicklow on Saturday the 23rd April. A full schedule of events will issue nearly next week. We hope to have a bike build/maintenance demonstration (this should prove to be very interesting as a new bike will be built from scratch!), a road session covering necessary racing skills conducted by experienced racing cyclists, a coaching session by a fitness coach and also the very popular skills course.
All of the attendees of previous training days have found them to very beneficial and are doing very well in their events. Please pass this on to anyone in your club who is interested in attending. If your club is interested in developing a youth section, this is the ideal opportunity to meet coaches and mentors from other clubs who have been very successful in establish youth sections. They will be more than willing to give advice.
Anyone interested in attending , should contact Jason O’Toole by text at 086 125 0007
Its that time of the year again!
The club league will start on 3rd May. Last year was a huge success with a large number of riders. This year we will be focusing a lot more on safety for everyone involved, this means we will have to limit the numbers of riders. With this in mind we would like to first invite all club members interested in racing to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Andy Harding) and request a registration form.
The cost for the league as follows:
Under 18’s €20
Club member €30
Non club member €50
You must have at least a limited competition licence to take part, more details to follow.
The results keep rolling in!
Another strong performance from NRC riders today in Kilmessan. After completing Ras Mumhan last weekend in form Johnny Clarke and Stephen Byrne take 7th and 10th respectively in the main race, amazing result with such a strong field out.
Sean Nolan finished 4th in the under 16 race and Brendan McGuinness was 5th in the under 12
Well done lads!